Leading International Forum Reveals Conference Agenda Addressing A Wide Array of Issues Pressing the Industry and Their Future Impact –
March 6-7 in Jerusalem
Jerusalem, 7 February, 2017 – Award-winning actor, writer, director, musician and author Hugh Laurie will join Susanne Bier and Stephen Garrett, Director and Executive Producer of the multiple Golden Globe- and Emmy® Award-winning drama hit The Night Manager, for the final keynote panel at the 4th edition of The Innovative TV Conference (INTV ‘17) March 6-7 in the ancient city of Jerusalem.
The leading international forum – taking an active role in shaping the future of TV – also revealed today the initial programming agenda spanning a wide range of issues capturing the zeitgeist of the media industry and beyond, including a conversation with CNN Worldwide President Jeff Zucker delving into the world of politics in a post-truth world and fake news.
Other highlights include:
- One to one discussions with leading network executives Dana Walden Co-Chairman & CEO of FOX Television Group, and Jennifer Salke, President, NBC Entertainment.
- Harris Diamond, Chairman and CEO of McCann Worldgroup and Eytan Avriel, economic commentator and Editor-in Chief of The Marker magazine discussing the threats advertisers face in a digital era.
- Scott Reich SVP Programming at Fullscreen Media and Facebook’s Country Manager for Israel, Adi Tenni Sofer, dissecting the complexities of “Generation Z” through the magnifying glass of social media and tech.
- Erik Hodge, VP of The Raine Group discussing venture capital and Asian investment in Hollywood
- Channel Four Chief Executive David Abraham revealing the details of the leading UK broadcaster’s turnaround.
- Sessions with Morgan Wandell, Head of International Productions, Amazon Studios and Craig Erwich Head of Content at Hulu.
- Hit-makers Kary Antholis, President Miniseries, HBO & Cinemax Programming, and Howard Gordon (Executive Producer, 24, Homeland) digging into the secrets of repeat success.
- Award-winning writer and producer Frank Spotnitz addressing the role of the showrunner and the writers’ room including a discussion on “border-free” storytelling.
- CEO of Cheddar and former President of Buzzfeed Jon Steinberg on video and business news on demand
- A frank discussion with Drew Arnold CEO Lit VR about whether VR presents real opportunity in addition to simply “wow factor”
- Documentary filmmaker Joe Berlinger (Paradise Lost) figuring out if documentaries are the new reality television.
INTV ’17 will once again take place in the heart of the spectacular ancient city of Jerusalem, one of the world’s true wonders, and provide a unique stage for the pioneers and visionaries shaping the present – and future – of global television. In cooperation with the Jerusalem Film and Television Fund at the Jerusalem Development Authority, the conference stands in stark contrast to other industry innovation conversely by serving as a highly selective and differentiated forum. It is intently focused on providing valuable information unavailable anywhere else, as well as on delivering the most ROI to attendees’ businesses and career advancement.
A full rundown of the agenda so far can be found on the event’s website: http://www.in-tv.net/agenda
Get active. Register now at http://in-tv.net/.
Follow INTV on Facebook and Twitter:
About Keshet Media Group
Established in 1993 and is headquartered in Tel Aviv Israel, Keshet is the leading Israeli media company specializing in reaching coveted audiences through existing and emerging media platforms with top rated programs and innovative, groundbreaking content. At the forefront of the global media company’s portfolio is free TV with Keshet Broadcasting, Israel’s most successful television broadcast operator and a franchisee of Channel 2, Israel’s major commercial channel. Keshet Broadcasting has consistently dominated ratings and market share, with daily TV reaching 70% of households and an average prime time share of 38.4%. Programs from Keshet are provided by in-house productions as well as independent producers and span across all genres, including comedy, reality, drama, news and current affairs.
Over the years Keshet has expanded its media and entertainment businesses to include cable, a satellite channel (Music 24) and a flourishing New Media division, with such entities as: Mako, one of the largest leading web portals in Israel with over a million unique entries a day and approx. 180 million page views per month; and a variety of e-commerce and lifestyle web sites.
Keshet is a privately held company.
About Keshet International:
Keshet International is Keshet Media Group’s global distribution and production arm. Headed by CEO Alon Shtruzman, it includes Keshet’s local production outposts (Keshet UK, Keshet Asia, Keshet Studios in the US and Keshet MX in Mexico) as well as its global distribution arm.
KI’s catalogue consists of over 90 tried and tested properties that appeal to audiences worldwide, spanning all genres.
Highlights include hit drama Prisoners of War, the original Israeli version of prime time Emmy® winner Homeland; gripping espionage thriller False Flag; touching family drama The A Word; the high octane game show BOOM!; hit interactive talent show Rising Star and children’s talent show Master Class; reality dating format Girlfri3nds; and ‘buddy comedy’ Traffic Light, winner of an International Emmy Award.
Jim Benson / Kevin Broderick
The Lippin Group
+44 203 011 1023
Racket: NX Released on STEAM® Early Access for HTC Viveread more
January 31 2017
INSURRECTION MEDIA AND KESHET STUDIOS GREENLIGHT PILOT PRODUCTION FOR PARANORMAL YA DRAMA THE DEAD GIRLS DETECTIVE AGENCYread more
January 30 2017
KESHET INTERNATIONAL CLOSES RTL PRE-SALE FOR WOODCUT MEDIA’S WORLD’S MOST EVIL KILLERS ACROSS GERMAN-SPEAKING EUROPEread more
January 24 2017
KESHET INTERNATIONAL AND MEGA CHILE ENTER CO-DEVELOPMENT DEALread more
January 19 2017
URUGUAY’S TELEDOCE TAKES KESHET INTERNATIONAL’S MASTER CLASSread more
January 18 2017